Promote Your Event with the USBA/WBA
The United States and World Breaking Association (USBA/WBA) is the leading source for breaking competitors and those interested in the sport, and art, of Martial Arts Breaking. The USBA/WBA features:
- The most comprehensive list of Competition and World Records in Breaking
- A large variety of competitive opportunities for competitors, from novice to veteran
- The largest video library devoted to Martial Arts Breaking
- Training resources to learn, practice, and grow in the arts
- Recognition of top competitors and industry leaders
As the leader in Martial Arts Breaking, the USBA/WBA provides a unique opportunity for event organizers who wish to promote and grow their breaking competition. When a Martial Artist is looking for info on breaking they visit the USBA/WBA! Gain exposure and reach new competitors by leveraging the trusted name of the USBA/WBA.
There are three tiers of USBA/WBA events:
- PREMIER events- The PREMIER tier is reserved for select events chosen by the USBA/WBA Founders and Directors. The competitions listed in the PREMIER tier are USBA/WBA Sanctioned and are considered the top events on all circuits. They offer the most competition categories. For USBA/WBA members these competitions have the highest point values toward ratings. All events in this tier follow USBA/WBA Standard Divisions, Rules, and Procedures. Competition records are recorded as well.
- STANDARD events- The STANDARD tier is open to all event promoters and organizers upon approval. The competitions listed in the STANDARD tier are USBA/WBA Sanctioned. For USBA/WBA members these competitions offer points toward ratings. All events in this tier follow USBA/WBA Standard Divisions, Rules, and Procedures. Competition records are recorded as well. If you are interested in sanctioning your event at this level please contact Director of Operations Master Adam Grogin- firstname.lastname@example.org. A minimum board order, sanction fee, contract, and insurance are considerations for promoters looking to sanction. Details will be discussed. Allow a minimum of 6 months before the event date to begin the process of sanctioning.
- AFFILIATE events- The AFFILIATE tier is open to all event promoters and organizers who purchase 20 or more boxes of USBA/WBA Boards. The competitions listed in the AFFILIATE tier ARE NOT USBA/WBA Sanctioned. They are listed as additional opportunities for competitive breakers to test their skills. There are no points toward ratings. The events in this tier MAY or MAY NOT follow USBA/WBA Standard Divisions, Rules, and Procedures; it is up to the individual event promoter. Promote your event and reach new competitors just by buying the best boards in the industry. No hidden costs, no sanction fees, no contracts.